Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't Worry

Hey all..sorry I have been a slacker in regards to the blog, but I've been pretty busy these days quitting a job, getting ready for my new job, and finding a place to live in my new location of Chicago.  My dad is doing well. His brother Timmy came to visit last weekend and they spent time riding bikes, drinking beer, and talking finances. I know my dad has his next appointment on June 13th and I will be arriving in Atlanta on June 14th, so I will update the blog with fantastic stories and wonderful pictures of his new hair style when I get in town.  Just wanted to let you all know that he's doing great, all things considered.  Better update next week I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Lauren, and good luck in the Windy City. One of my favorite places.
    Tom Ortiz

    ReplyDelete