Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update - January 15, 2012

Just FYI - if you want to see any of my previous blog posts, you can just scroll down and there is a menu on the right hand side with months and years and I think I've posted every month (or almost every month) something since April 2011.

Bob's condition is getting worse, as we expected.  I have loved looking at all the pictures and reading all of the emails that you all have sent.  It's amazing to know that my father has touched so many lives.  Just wanted to let you know that even if we don't respond right away, we are trying our best to keep everyone informed and are very appreciative of all that you do to show your love for Bob. 

My mom, brother, and I are doing as best as we can be doing during this hard time.  We are frequently together and are sharing the duty of helping take care of Bob.  My aunt Alicia will be here on Tuesday to help out even more.  I will try to keep you updated as best I can. He sleeps all day so there isn't much to report.

My aunt Alicia shared some photos of my dad that I have never seen before.  See below for some early Bob pictures. Real early :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment