Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hospital Stay #2

Well, my dad is back in the hospital.  His first long-stay visit to the hospital a little after Thanksgiving can no longer be considered a fluke visit.  The new doctors at his new hospital think they have figured out why he has been unable to keep down food and has had several bouts with nausea and vomiting.  They did an ultrasound of his liver yesterday and found a blood clot.  The doctors say this clot is treatable and are keeping him in the hospital while they get "things under control."  He is very tired and taking a lot of medication. And if you know Bob at all, he's having a BLAST in the hospital (sarcasm).  I haven't spoken to him much, but my brother, Uncle Timmy, and my mom have been keeping me updated on his progress and his daily activities.  We are hoping he will be back home in a couple of days and once that happens I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment