Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bob's Doing GREAT!

I have been horrible lately at keeping up this blog, and for that, I do apologize.  My dad is doing GREAT!  He stopped chemo in early August; he flew up to Chicago to visit me; he went to New York to visit family and the Baseball Hall of Fame; he went to D.C. for "work"; he visited family in Louisianna; and he even managed to remodeled the house!  The cancer is still there, but he is too busy living life!  The next doctor's appointment is coming up soon and hopefully we will have some positive news.  I promise to post more details and pictures in the next couple of weeks.

I just recently returned from Atlanta and I spent time with my family. My dad's hair is growing back and he's very proud of this.  We played football (Marcus, Dad, and I) in the front yard without managing to break a window.  We are no Manning family, but we are darn close!  We watched football, played Farkel (the new family favorite game), and we had a lovely meal together.

1 comment:

  1. He DOES look great! Wish I looked as healthy as he does! (Also: Nice fuzzhead)

    ReplyDelete